Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back To School!

You may at first get the impression that I'm excited to go back to school indicated by the obvious exclamation point at the end of my title. While that assumption is not entirely false, I am more that a little reluctant to let go of my summer freedom. And by freedom I mean being able to have the time to actually balance all the aspects of my life.

But all complaining aside, I have set a few goals that I need to reach before I set foot in school the morning of September 8th. I'll spare you the non-musical ones.
  1. Finish the first draft of the piece I am working on for my school's symphony orchestra.
  2. Finish the final draft of "A Miracle," a choir piece I plan to show my school's choir teacher.
  3. Have a decent enough (presentable) grasp on this: